Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equaliser Effects Pedal
With 15 dB of available boost or cut per band, the EQ700’s seven frequency bands were carefully optimized to provide the ultimate tools for EQ’ing your guitar. Of course, to make full use of the EQ700’s capabilities, it helps to first understand some basics about the frequency range of your axe. The EQ700 covers the audio spectrum from below 100 Hz to over 6.4 kHz, allowing you to effectively cut or boost a slew of frequencies to help bring focus to your sound. Special attention has been paid to the critical midrange frequencies, which can easily make or break your tone. The following section offers tips that will have you sculpting the perfect guitar sound in no time at all.
The EQ700 offers more features than anything in its class – and it's kind to your wallet! From its easy– to-use controls, to its noise-free On/Off switch – the EQ700 will keep you solidly in the zone. Try one out at your local dealer, and see just how good you and your guitar can sound.
- Shape your sound and eliminate feedback with 7 bands of equalization
- This Behringer product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Wide frequency range from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with a powerful 15 dB boost/cut per band
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9 V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.