NUX MFX-10 Amp Modelling and Multi-FX Pedal
A collection of guitar amps and effects at your feet!
The NUX MFX-10 is an impressive amp modelling/multi-FX device.
- 55 amp models (up to eight can be used simultaneously)
- 19 classic amp and pedal models with A/B channel switching
- Vintage 3-band passive EQ for every amp model
- Parametric EQ with extra middle frequency sweep control for pedals
- 12 cabinet models (two different modes for guitar amplifier or mixer/PA input)
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Up to 20 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound
- AUX IN (practice along with MP3, CDs and other inputs)
- Expression pedal (adjust the volume or effects parameters in real time)
- Big backlit 160 x 128 TFT LCD for (clear, easy viewing of the device’s name, parameters, tuner display etc.)
- 72 presets: (36 factory + 36 user presets) The A/B switch allows you to use up to 144 presets
- New generation 32-bit DSP, High Performance 24 Bit/ 48kHz AD/DA convertors
- Latest TS/AC (True Simulation of Analog Circuits) Technology (duplicates the distortion and tone shape of tube and vintage effect pedals)
About the brand
NUX is a brand owned by Cherub Technology. Cherub technology was founded in 1997 by two entrepreneurial engineers offering a single digital tuner. Cherub products now include metronomes, tuners, metro-tuners, tone generators, pickups, sustain pedals, digital drum pads, pedals and modeling effects. NUX made it's industry debut in 2006 with a range of analog and digital products including amplifiers, pedals, digital drums/pianos, wireless systems, pro audio and accessories. Cherub technology/NUX are based in Guangdong, China with a USA branch located in California.