Hofner HCT-SH Shorty Electric Guitar
The Hofner Shorty was first produced back in the 1980s. This compact travel guitar was designed for those guitarists who can't bear to be without a guitar, even when on holiday! The Hofner Shorty offers 24-fret full scale length combined with such small overall dimensions that it can be taken anywhere, fitting easily into the overhead locker on most aircraft. The compact size also makes it perfect for lounging on your couch and noodling.
Comes included with a Hofner gigbag
How to change strings:
(it is necessary to remove the bridge to change strings)
1. Completely loosen all strings and remove from the tuners.
2. Loosen the 2 large bridge retaining screws, pull back the bridge and lift it out.
3. The old strings can now be removed and new strings attached to the underside of the bridge.
4. Replace the bridge and gently tighten the 2 screws.
5. The new strings can now be wound onto the appropriate tuners.