- 100 effects
- Chain up to 5 effects
- 100 memory locations (10 banks of 10)
- Swap function makes patch organization a breeze
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Pre Select function allows silent patch selection while keeping the current patch operational
- Onboard chromatic tuner
- 30 second looper
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns (can also be used in conjunction with the looper)
- Input: 1/4"
- Auxiliary input (1/8")
- Output: 1/4" (connect headphones or amp)
- Backlit LCD
- Easily integrated into any existing pedal board
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 20 hours
- USB port for power and firmware updates
- Optional AC adapter
Zoom B1on Bass Multi-Effects Processors
The Zoom B1on is a compact multi effects bass pedal with 100 on-board digital bass guitar effects. This versatile pedal has all the popular effects (distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb etc.), built-in rhythm accompaniment, looper, tuner and some great amp models. Everything you need to create 'your' sound.
Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack for silent practice sessions. There is also an auxiliary input for connection of external music player/backing tracks. An on-board chromatic tuner supports all standard bass tunings, and the looper feature allows you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes, and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times.
Programming is simple and straightforward thanks to a streamlined user interface and large back-lit LCD screen. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto-Save, and Pre-Select make it easy to organise your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the B1on's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.