Ernie Ball introduces a limited edition set of custom wound Slash signature Slinky strings!
Slash’s new signature string sets are the culmination of over three decades of Slash and Ernie Ball’s ongoing pursuit to create strings that provide more durability and tuning stability without sacrificing tone or feel. These new sets consist of his preferred 11-48 gauge Slinkys wound with Paradigm core wire and plasma-enhanced nickel-plated steel wrap wire.The Paradigm plain strings are constructed with a heavier brass wire reinforcement at each of the ball ends for better tuning stability and strength. These limited edition string sets are highly collectible and conveniently packaged in a three-pack tin box for easy storage.
- Limited Edition collectible tin box with custom Slash graphics holds three individual strings sets for easy storage
- The plain strings are reinforced with a heavier brass wire at each of the ball ends for better tuning stability and strength.
- The Slash signature set consists of our proprietary Paradigm core and wrap wire for added durability which is protected with an Everlast nano treatment over the wound strings to prevent tone killing contaminants between the wrap wire.
- An extra heavy-duty RPS brass wrapping around the lock twist of the ball end is used to enhance protection against slippage and breakage in those critical areas.
- These signature string sets represent the ongoing commitment and innovation to further provide the best possible protection against string breakage while providing the same tone and feel Slash has relied on for decades.